Pinnacle Credit Services is a Minnesota based debt collector. If they're contacting you about an outstanding debt, be sure to verify it's yours. Inaccurate collections hurt your score, that's why it's important to dispute them. DIY credit repair is a hassle. Teaming up with a pro like Credit Glory makes it easy.
What does Pinnacle Credit Services do?
Pinnacle Credit Services is a debt collector based in Minnesota. Pinnacle collects debts for a variety of companies, including Verizon. If they're contacting you about an outstanding debt, make sure to have the debt verified. Luckily you can dispute (& remove) inaccurate collections from your credit report. Disputing errors yourself is a hassle. Teaming up with a credit expert — like Credit Glory — makes it easy.
How inaccurate collections hurt your credit score
Having collections on your credit report isn't good — especially if they're inaccurate. Collections can drop your score by as much as 100 points! If you're struggling to improve your credit, it may be due to errors on your credit report.
Can you remove collections from your credit report?
While you can't dispute verified debts, you can dispute errors on your report. Finding inaccuracies can be tricky, so what do you look for? Common areas to check for errors include:
- Personal information
- Inaccuracies w/account status
- Fraudulent accounts
- Balance errors
- Data mistakes
Finding these errors is tricky (& time-consuming). Working with a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) speeds up & simplifies the process.
What can you do to remove inaccurate collections (& what is the easiest way)?
Luckily, if you discover a possibly inaccurate collection on your credit report, there are steps you can take. To determine whether a debt is valid, you can:
- Check the accuracy of the collection - One of the most important things to do is make sure the collection is accurate. Things to check include personal info, account statuses, & balance errors.
- Ask for a written notice of the debt - Under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act debt collectors are required to provide written notice of debts. If the debt collector doesn't provide one, it's a sign you're likely dealing with a scammer.
- Verify the debt - Debt records aren't always accurate — and you don't want to be stuck with a debt that isn't yours. If the debt collection agency can't prove it's your debt, you can dispute it.
- Dispute the debt - If there's no evidence proving the debt is yours, you can dispute it. A faster (& easier) alternative is having a credit repair company (like Credit Glory) dispute it for you.
Why disputing inaccurate collections is important
Inaccurate collections on your credit report have serious consequences. That's why it's crucial to dispute & remove them. A strong credit score opens the door to things like:
- Better options for mortgages, personal, & auto loans
- Qualifying for lower (& better) interest rates
- Faster approval on loans (great for financial emergencies)
While you can identify and dispute errors yourself, it's challenging (& time-consuming). Credit repair pros (like Credit Glory) make finding and disputing errors fast (& easy).
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs. DIY?
Removing inaccurate collections (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Remove inaccurate collections (& boost your score) w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!