We’ll give you three reasons:
1. Experience. We’ve been in the credit repair industry for over a decade. Before credit repair, we worked for one of the largest debt collection agencies in the nation, giving us very unique insight into the businesses we challenge on your behalf. No one can fight for you like us because no one understands the competition like we do.
2. We understand that happy customers leads to referrals; the better we do, the more customers we get, and the more our business grows. Most credit repair companies don’t understand this simple concept – they try to make a quick buck without much effort, leaving their clients with broken promises and poor results.
3. It may not seem like it, but credit repair is fulfilling work. The gratitude we receive on a daily basis from lives we’ve affected is a feeling that’s hard to get anywhere else. This is all to say, we understand our work is important–life changing for many of our clients–and we treat it with the appropriate level of respect and urgency it demands.
Yes. It is your right under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) to dispute any inaccurate and not verifiable items on your credit report.
Many people tend to think credit repair is irrelevant until they need it. But it is always better to start improving your credit now than waiting until you need to apply for a loan.
Having a subpar score will limit you from competitive interest rates on loans, which can add up to thousands of dollars over the course of the loan.
When you compare the price of credit repair to a higher interest rate on a 30-year mortgage loan, it is easy to understand why credit repair is worth it.
94% of our clients see a boost of 10 points in the first 35 days.
Over the course of 180 days, our clients expect to see a 103 point increase.
We have a very strong track record helping clients with removals of bankruptcies, foreclosures, collections, charge-offs, repossessions, medical bills, credit card debt, inquiries, late payments, old addresses, judgements, tax liens, student loans, and more.
Yes and no. Paying your bills on time will improve your credit score in the long run, but it will not remove derogatory accounts such as collections, charge-offs, or other negative marks on your report.
The Bureaus are what we call Credit (or Consumer) Reporting Agencies.
They’re privately held companies (just like McDonalds or Walmart) that sell your personal and financial information in the form of “credit reports” to businesses who use that information to make an educated decision on whether or not to lend to you.
Due to shady practices by these companies in the past, and the ever-growing importance of credit in the lives of Americans, the government created laws to empower consumers to defend themselves from misrepresentation.
Unfortunately, even with these laws in place, the processes to challenge these entities and the information they report about you can be very complex and time-consuming.
We service clients nation-wide.
We provide enrollment audits in these cities: New York City, Miami, DC, Philadelphia, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta, Tampa, Detroit. Meetings are by appointment only and may have additional fees. Please call in for scheduling.
Keep in mind that there is no advantage to meeting us in-person; we have serviced thousands of customers from almost every state over the phone.
Meetings are by appointment only. You must call to schedule first.
- NYC (212) 658-1116: 234 5th Ave #200, New York, NY 10001
- Philadelphia (215) 764-3885: 1701 Walnut St #701, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Miami (305) 677-1413: 14 NE 1st Ave #1000, Miami, Florida 33132
- DC (202) 883-4458: 1325 G St NW #502, Washington, DC 20005
- Houston (713) 766-1595: 5850 San Felipe St #500, Houston, TX 77057
- Chicago (312) 635-5187: 625 N Michigan Ave #1000, Chicago, IL 60611
- Atlanta (404) 341-7113: 1100 Peachtree St NE #200, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Tampa (813) 534-6734: 601 N Ashley Dr #1100, Tampa, FL 33602
- Detroit (313) 241-3668: 1420 Washington Blvd #301, Detroit, MI 48226
We do not. You will only be charged for credit repair after work has been done.
No. We do absolutely all of the work for you.
Your credit score is updated all the time- every time a balance changes or a new account is added (or removed) your score at the Bureaus--Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion--is changing. How often you can see your new score updates depends. Some score trackers, such as CreditKarma, only update once a week while others update every 35 days.
Copyright © 2020 Credit Glory, Inc. All rights reserved. FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Credit Glory, Inc does not provide legal advice. Credit Glory, Inc does not guarantee the permanent removal of verifiable tradelines. Credit Glory, Inc requires active participation from its clientele regarding requested documents and information, including investigation results for the sought-after outcome of a healthy, accurate credit report. Individual results may vary.