Facing a judgment over debt is stressful — especially if you can't pay it. If you're on a limited income or have few assets, you can protect yourself by becoming judgment proof. Looking for a long term solution to fixing your credit? Team up w/a credit repair pro like Credit Glory.
What does it mean to be judgment proof?
Having your assets frozen or seized because of a judgment can be scary. Especially if you're on a fixed income. Fortunately, being judgment proof protects your property from being seized by creditors. While it varies on the state, qualifying means proving you don't have enough assets that can be taken to repay a debt.
Is applying to be judgment proof your best option?
Applying for judgment proof status might be an option if you cannot work or have a fixed income. While it might be a good temporary way to deal with debt, it isn't always your best long term solution.
If your financial situation improves, collection agencies can take you to court. That means you might face wage garnishment or liens on your assets. Luckily, you have other options.
Can you fight a judgment?
Dealing with a judgment is scary. Luckily, you have options for fighting them and protecting your credit. So what can you do?
- Appeal for a vacated judgment - Appealing for a vacated judgment is one option for removing a judgment. If the debt collector failed to follow the law or proper legal procedures, the case could be dismissed. However, the appeals process often takes several months.
- Request validation (& dispute errors yourself) - You have the right to dispute inaccuracies on your credit report. If you request validation for the judgment & found errors, your next step is to dispute them. Yet DIY credit repair can be a headache (& time-consuming).
- Work with a credit repair professional - Looking for errors & disputing a judgment yourself is stressful. Improving your credit with professional help is less of a hassle than DIY. Credit repair experts (like Credit Glory) know what to look for, making the dispute process easier (& faster).
Why disputing inaccurate judgments is important
Inaccurate judgments on your credit report have serious consequences. That's why it's important to dispute & remove them. A strong credit score opens the door to things like:
- Better options for mortgages, personal, & auto loans
- Qualifying for lower (& better) interest rates
- Faster approval on loans (great for financial emergencies)
While you can identify and dispute errors yourself, it's challenging (& time-consuming). Credit repair pros (like Credit Glory) make finding and disputing errors fast (& easy).
Bottom line (& why it matters for you)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative (that's less hassle)? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate collections (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Bounce back from a judgment w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Negative Items Professionally Removed
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 958-1271 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.