Having a repossession on your credit report is bad news. It stays on for 7 years! Can you remove them (& improve your credit)? You can if it's inaccurate. You can dispute errors on your credit report yourself. The easiest way? W/help from a credit pro like Credit Glory!
Why is a repossession on my credit report?
Missing a car payment isn't good, and if you miss too many, you might be facing repossession. Failing to make payments for more than 60 days means the lender can come and take possession of your vehicle. That's not even the worst part.
Repossessions are bad news for your credit. Your credit score can take a hit by as much as 100 points — and it stays on for 7 years! It gets worse. You could be facing late payments, collections, & even judgments. Not good!
Can you remove a repo from your credit report?
While you can't dispute verified debts, you can dispute errors on your report. Finding inaccuracies can be tricky, so what do you look for? Common areas to check for errors include:
- Personal information
- Inaccuracies w/account status
- Fraudulent accounts
- Balance errors
- Data mistakes
Finding these errors is tricky (& time-consuming). Working with a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) speeds up & simplifies the process.
What can you do to remove paid collections (& what is the easiest way)?
Inaccurate negative marks hurt your credit — luckily, you have options. Weighing your options before you start is essential to find the easiest way to remove errors.
- Negotiate a pay for delete agreement - In some cases, negotiating a pay for delete agreement may get the debt removed from your credit report. Be careful, though. This approach isn't guaranteed — and falls in an ethical gray area.
- Request validation (& DIY credit repair) - You have the right to dispute inaccuracies on your credit report. If the negative item can't be validated, your next step is to dispute it. Unfortunately, DIY credit repair can be a headache (& it's time-consuming).
- Partner w/a credit repair pro - Looking for errors & disputing a collection yourself is stressful. Improving your credit with professional help is less of a hassle than DIY. Credit repair experts (like Credit Glory) know what to look for, making the dispute process easier.
Bottom line (& why it matters for you)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative (that's less hassle)? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate collections (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Improve your credit after a repo w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Negative Items Professionally Removed
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 958-1271 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.