Judgment liens mean bad news for your credit. Is there an easier way to remove them (& boost your score)? Work w/a credit repair expert. Finding & disputing errors on your credit report is easier w/help from Credit Glory.
What is a judgment lien?
Judgment liens happen when a creditor successfully wins a lawsuit to collect unpaid debt. How is it different from other liens? Judgment liens are involuntary, which means the court decides what the creditor can seize. This can even be property or items not used as collateral for the original loan.
Can you remove judgments from your credit report?
While you can't dispute verified debts, you can dispute errors on your report. Finding inaccuracies can be tricky, so what do you look for? Common areas to check for errors include:
- Personal information
- Inaccuracies w/account status
- Fraudulent accounts
- Balance errors
- Data mistakes
Finding these errors is tricky (& time-consuming). Working with a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) simplifies the process.
Could your negative items (like judgment liens) be reported inaccurately?
Unfortunately, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) claims that 20% of all reports contain (at least) 1 error! The penalty for negative items is a damaged credit score, which can wreak havoc on your financial future. How can you protect yourself? Your best weapon to hold creditors accountable is a dispute. That's where a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) can make the process super easy.
Why disputing inaccurate judgment liens is important
Inaccurate judgments on your credit report have serious consequences. That's why it's important to dispute & remove them. A strong credit score opens the door to things like:
- Better options for mortgages, personal, & auto loans
- Qualifying for lower (& better) interest rates
- Faster approval on loans (great for financial emergencies)
While you can identify and dispute errors yourself, it's challenging (& time-consuming). Credit repair pros (like Credit Glory) make finding and disputing errors fast (& easy).
Bottom line (& why it matters for you)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative (that's less hassle)? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate collections (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Boost your score with Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!