Unauthorized hard inquiries damage your credit score. Luckily, you can help your credit by disputing them w/a removal letter. Finding errors, writing a removal letter, & waiting is often challenging. That's why it's easier to enlist the help of a credit repair pro like Credit Glory.
Why might you need to write a hard inquiry removal letter?
If unusual or unauthorized hard inquiries appear on your credit report, how do you protect your credit? Writing a hard inquiry removal letter is a good option. A removal letter identifies inaccurate inquiries & w/the right evidence for your claim, they'll be removed. So why is it important to look out for inaccurate hard inquiries?
While one may only drop your score 5-10 points, multiple hard inquiries do serious damage to your credit score. If too many appear, you could be dealing with poor credit. This makes getting loans & new lines of credit difficult. Luckily, disputing errors helps you improve your credit (& boost your score). You can repair your credit yourself, although it's easier with a pro like Credit Glory.
Common errors you might find on your credit report
While you can't dispute verified debts, you can dispute errors on your report. Finding inaccuracies can be tricky, so what do you look for? Common areas to check for mistakes include:
- Personal information
- Inaccuracies w/account status
- Fraudulent accounts
- Balance errors
- Data mistakes
So what do you need to have to make a strong case in your removal letter?
What to include in your removal letter
If your letter doesn't make a strong case or is missing information, it may not work. When writing a removal letter, be sure to include:
- Basic Info - This includes your name, contact info, & account details.
- Proof of ID - Part of the dispute process is confirming your identity and showing why the mark is not yours. Your letter should also have your full name, DOB, SSN, current mailing address, & relevant items identified.
- Reason for the dispute - Be sure to clearly state why you are disputing an inquiry. If it occurred w/o your knowledge or approval, state it here and provide evidence.
- Provide details of the inquiry - Providing details of the inquiry helps make a stronger case why it's an error. Make sure to include details like the creditor's name, inquiry date, & where it appears on your credit report.
- A strong CTA - Clearly state what you want your letter to do (verify info or remove errors) & the time frame for when you expect results. Don't be afraid to use language that reinforces the importance of the situation.
Writing a letter and disputing errors is a long (& tough) process — but it can be done. If you are looking for an easier way to find and dispute mistakes on your credit report, team up with a pro like Credit Glory.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing negative items helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Dispute inaccurate hard inquiries w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Inquiries Removed Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 563-0402 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.