You can qualify for a USDA loan as long as your credit score is 640 (or higher). While a USDA loan might be an option if you have poor credit, it comes with strict restrictions. Looking for more options on a home loan? Improving your credit helps you qualify for better terms (& lower rates). DIY credit repair is an option, but it's easier w/help from a pro like Credit Glory.
What is a USDA loan (& what is the minimum credit score to get one)?
A USDA loan is a home loan offered by the Department of Agriculture. A USDA loan is a good option if you're looking to buy a home in a rural area & you have poor credit. What kind of credit score do you need to qualify for a USDA loan? The minimum score for approval is 640.
While a USDA loan is a good option if you have poor credit, it does come with strict requirements. Looking to qualify for better home loans (& low rates)? Improving your credit (& boosting your score) helps. DIY credit repair is an option, but working with a credit repair pro (like Credit Glory) makes it a breeze.
How to build your credit & get better options on mortgages
If you're struggling to raise your credit score, it may be due to inaccurate items on your report. According to the FTC, 1 in 5 people have errors on their report hurting their score! Here are a few things you can do before you apply to open the door to more options (& lower interest rates) on home loans.
- Check your credit report for errors - Finding mistakes on your credit report means knowing what to look for. Be sure to double-check personal info, account details, & balance accuracy.
- Ask for verification - If you think a negative mark is on your report in error, have it verified. If the collection agency can't provide evidence, you have grounds to dispute it.
- Write a dispute letter - Sending a dispute letter to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion, & Experian) is your next course of action. Be sure to include what you are disputing, support your evidence for having it removed, and ask them to remove it.
- Work with a credit repair company - A simpler alternative to DIY credit improvement is partnering with a credit repair company. Credit experts — like Credit Glory — identify errors and dispute them for you. Making the process easier (& less of a hassle).
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs. DIY?
Removing your credit report's errors helps improve your credit, so you qualify for better terms on an USDA loan. However, DIY credit repair is a headache (& time-consuming). Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Qualify for better terms on home loans w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Credit Score Improved Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 461-0151 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.