Getting a notice of judgment is bad news. That means a creditor has won a court case against you over unpaid debt. It's even worse news for your credit score. Luckily, you can dispute inaccurate judgments to boost your score & it's even easier w/help from Credit Glory.
What is a notice of entry of judgment (& how does it affect my credit)?
Receiving a notice of entry of judgment in the mail isn't good. It means that a creditor won a court judgment against you. This gives the creditor the right to collect on any outstanding debts you owe. Not only that, judgments have a big impact on your credit score.
Having a judgment on your credit report is bad news for your credit score — and your finances. Judgments tank your score and stay on your credit report for 7 years. And that's not even the worst part! You can have your wages garnished — or face liens on your property. Not good!
What you can do to remove judgments from your credit report (& help your credit)
Dealing with a judgment is scary. Luckily, you have options for removing them and protecting your credit. So what can you do?
- Appeal for a vacated judgment - Appealing for a vacated judgment is one option for removing a judgment. If the debt collector failed to follow the law or proper legal procedures, the case could be dismissed. However, the appeals process often takes several months.
- Request validation (& dispute errors yourself) - You have the right to dispute inaccuracies on your credit report. If you request validation for the judgment & found errors, your next step is to dispute them. Yet DIY credit repair can be a headache (& time-consuming).
- Work with a credit repair professional - Looking for errors & disputing a judgment yourself is stressful. Improving your credit with professional help is less of a hassle than DIY. Credit repair experts (like Credit Glory) know what to look for, making the dispute process easier (& faster).
DIY or Credit Glory: What's easier for you?
Removing inaccurate collections (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Start building better credit today w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Negative Items Professionally Removed
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 958-1271 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.