Having a lien on your property isn't good. You can lose your property if a creditor decides to sell it to recover a debt. Is there a way to stop (or remove) liens (& save your credit)? While there are plenty of options available, the easiest way is by disputing inaccurate liens on your credit report. DIY credit repair is a headache, Credit Glory makes it easy.
Can you stop (or remove) a lien on your property?
Having a lien on your property is bad news. If a creditor places a lien on your property, they have the legal right to seize it to recover money you owe. While a lien itself won't appear on your credit report, it can still hurt your score. Liens can lead to foreclosures, collections, or even bankruptcy! So can you stop (or remove) a lien?
There are options for preventing a lien on your property. You could pay off the debt or file a release of lien form. You can also try to negotiate for better terms or even fight it in court. However, these can be time-consuming (& a hassle). Fortunately, if the lien can't be verified, you can dispute it (& protect your credit).
Could your negative items (like liens) be reported inaccurately?
Unfortunately, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) claims that 20% of all reports contain (at least) 1 error! The penalty for negative items is a damaged credit score, which can wreak havoc on your financial future. How can you protect yourself? Your best weapon to hold creditors accountable is a dispute. That's where a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) can make the process super easy.
Can liens be removed from your credit report?
As of 2020, liens and judgments won't appear on your credit report, but debts, foreclosures, and bankruptcies still do. While you can't remove verified negative marks on your credit report, you still have options for protecting your credit.
- Negotiate a settlement - If a lien results in a debt, you may be able to negotiate a settlement with the collection agency. Agreeing to pay a partial settlement or the debt in full may get the mark removed, but be sure to get everything in writing first.
- Dispute errors on your credit report - If a debt, foreclosure, or bankruptcy shows up on your credit report as an error, you have the right to dispute it. Disputing unverified debt yourself means contacting credit bureaus, which is a lengthy process.
- Partner with a credit repair expert - Checking your credit report for errors and disputing them yourself is challenging. Working with a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) is an easier alternative to fixing your credit yourself.
Bottom line (& why it matters for you)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative (that's less hassle)? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing liens (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing tax liens (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Start building better credit today w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Negative Items Professionally Removed
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 958-1271 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.