If you're facing eviction after foreclosure, it might seem like you're out of options. Luckily, there are steps you can take to delay an eviction. What about your credit? You can rebuild your credit yourself, but it's easier w/help from a pro like Credit Glory.
Why are you facing eviction (& what does it mean for your credit)?
Falling behind on your mortgage often leads to foreclosure. That means the original lender has a right to seize your home and sell it to recover the remaining debt. If that's the case, you can lose your home and be evicted. Not good.
It gets worse. Not only does having an eviction make it hard to buy or rent a home, but foreclosures also sink your credit score by as much as 100 points! Poor credit makes getting new loans (or buying a home) difficult. So what can you do?
What you can do to delay eviction
Facing eviction is stressful (& scary). While it might seem like you have limited options, there are ways to delay an eviction. You can:
- Appeal for a new grace period
- Redeem your property w/a statutory redemption
- Negotiate a voluntary move out
What can you do to rebuild your credit after a foreclosure?
Rebuilding your credit after a foreclosure is hard work. Luckily there are ways to minimize the impact of foreclosure and start repairing your credit.
- Monitor your credit - Keeping an eye on your credit is an essential step in rebuilding it. It helps you track any progress you make and helps you quickly identify any errors and inaccuracies.
- Verify information - According to the FTC, 20% of the population has at least one error on their credit report. Inaccurate negative marks hurt your score. That's why it's important to verify info on your report.
- Check your credit report for errors - Before you can dispute an error, you have to find it first. You can find common errors in personal info, account status, and balance & data mistakes.
- Dispute inaccuracies - Once you have found errors, you can dispute them. This means gathering evidence, writing a dispute letter to all 3 credit bureaus, & waiting.
DIY credit repair or w/professional help?
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). A simpler alternative? Working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Bounce back from foreclosure today with help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Negative Items Professionally Removed
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 958-1271 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.