A final judgment rule means you can't appeal. That leaves you stuck with a judgment on your credit report. That can seriously hurt your score. Luckily, you have options for rebuilding your credit. The easiest option is teaming up w/a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) to dispute errors for you.
What is a final judgment rule (& what does it mean for your credit)?
A final judgment ruling is the last step in a court case. It means that there's nothing left for the court to do but execute the judgment. Unlike a default judgment, you can't no longer appeal a final judgment. That can mean bad news for your credit. Why? Judgments stay on your credit report for 7 years. That's not the worst part. Failing to pay a judgment can lead to wage garnishment or, worse — having liens put on your property. Not good.
Can you fight a judgment?
Dealing with a judgment is scary. Luckily, you have options for fighting them and protecting your credit. So what can you do?
- Appeal for a vacated judgment - Appealing for a vacated judgment is one option for removing a judgment. If the debt collector failed to follow the law or proper legal procedures, the case could be dismissed. However, the appeals process often takes several months.
- Request validation (& dispute errors yourself) - You have the right to dispute inaccuracies on your credit report. If you request validation for the judgment & found errors, your next step is to dispute them. Yet DIY credit repair can be a headache (& time-consuming).
- Work with a credit repair professional - Looking for errors & disputing a judgment yourself is stressful. Improving your credit with professional help is less of a hassle than DIY. Credit repair experts (like Credit Glory) know what to look for, making the dispute process easier (& faster).
Why disputing inaccurate judgments is important
Inaccurate judgments on your credit report have serious consequences. That's why it's important to dispute & remove them. A strong credit score opens the door to things like:
- Better options for mortgages, personal, & auto loans
- Qualifying for lower (& better) interest rates
- Faster approval on loans (great for financial emergencies)
While you can identify and dispute errors yourself, it's challenging (& time-consuming). Credit repair pros (like Credit Glory) make finding and disputing errors fast (& easy).
Bottom line (& why it matters for you)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative (that's less hassle)? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate collections (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Dispute errors easily (& boost your score) w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Negative Items Professionally Removed
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 958-1271 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.