A strong credit score means a higher credit limit (& better rates) on a Chase Slate credit card. Looking to qualify for the best terms, but your credit needs help? You can boost your score by disputing inaccurate marks on your credit report. DIY credit repair is challenging though, & it's easier w/help from a pro like Credit Glory.
What is the credit limit on a Chase Slate card (& how do you get a good rate)?
If you're looking to build your credit (& improve your score), a Chase Slate credit card is a good option. Benefits include no annual fee and 0% APR on purchases for the first 15 months. The best part? You can even qualify if you have fair credit (630 or higher).
Having fair credit, though, means you likely won't get the best terms, which means a low credit limit. The minimum credit limit on a Chase Slate credit card is $500. Getting a higher credit limit (& lower interest rates) takes having a strong credit score (720 or higher).
How to build your credit & get the best terms
If you're struggling to raise your credit score, it may be due to your report's inaccurate negative marks. According to the FTC, 1 in 5 people have errors on their report hurting their score! To get the best terms on a Chase Slate card, here are a few things you can do before you apply.
- Check your credit report for errors - Finding mistakes on your credit report means knowing what to look for. Be sure to double-check personal info, account details, & balance accuracy.
- Ask for verification - If you think a negative mark is on your report in error, have it verified. If the collection agency can't provide evidence, you have grounds to dispute it.
- Write a dispute letter - Sending a dispute letter to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion, & Experian) is your next course of action. Be sure to include what you are disputing, support your evidence for having it removed, and ask them to remove it.
- Work with a credit repair company - A simpler alternative to DIY credit improvement is partnering with a credit repair company. Credit experts — like Credit Glory — identify errors and dispute them for you. Making the process easier (& less of a hassle).
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs. DIY?
Removing your credit report's errors helps improve your credit, so you qualify for a better credit limit (& rates) on a Chase Slate card. However, DIY credit repair is a headache (& time-consuming). Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Qualify for better credit limits (& terms) with help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Negative Items Professionally Removed
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 958-1271 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.