A lien release letter is good news, but if liens are still hurting your credit, they may be appearing on your credit report as errors. Luckily, you can dispute mistakes and have them removed. DIY credit repair & disputing is complicated (& a hassle). An easier alternative? Team up w/a credit repair pro like Credit Glory.
What is a lien release letter?
Receiving a lien release letter means you fulfilled your debt obligations and no longer have a lien on your assets. Great news, right? However, what do you do if you get a lien release letter, but it doesn't come off your credit report?
If a lien is on your credit report as a mistake, your best option is to dispute it. That means finding errors, writing a dispute letter, and waiting. This is often a long, difficult process, and it's easier w/help from a credit repair pro like Credit Glory.
How to find common errors (& what to look for)
If you have a lien release letter but a lien is still hurting your credit, there's a good chance it's inaccurate. Finding inaccuracies can be tricky, so what do you look for? Common areas to check for errors include:
- Personal information
- Inaccuracies w/account status
- Fraudulent accounts
- Balance errors
- Data mistakes
Finding these errors is tricky (& time-consuming). Working with a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) speeds up & simplifies the process.
What you can do to remove inaccurate liens
Finding and removing inaccurate liens is hard work. Luckily there are ways to minimize the impact of liens and start repairing your credit.
- Verify information - According to the FTC, 20% of the population has at least one error on their credit report. Inaccurate negative marks hurt your score. That's why it's essential to verify info on your report.
- Dispute inaccuracies - Once you have found errors, you can dispute them. This means gathering evidence, writing a dispute letter to all 3 credit bureaus, & waiting.
- Partner w/a credit repair expert - DIY credit repair is a hassle (& a headache). Finding and disputing mistakes is easier with help from an experienced credit repair company (like Credit Glory).
Bottom line (& next steps)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate negative items helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Start building your credit (& boosting your score) with Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!