Your credit score often starts at 300. That's because w/o a credit history, credit bureaus can't give you an accurate score. Improving your score is important for getting loans & new lines of credit. Luckily, there are ways to start building your credit (& improving your score). The easiest way? Teaming up with a pro like Credit Glory.
What kind of credit score do you start with?
If you're starting to build your credit, the good news is that it doesn't start at 0. Unfortunately, it doesn't start off at the top either. Most people start off with a score around 300 — which isn't great either. That's considered bad credit, which makes getting loans and new lines of credit difficult.
Why does your score start low?
Length of credit history is one of the factors that determine your score. Other factors that make up your score include:
- Payment history
- Amounts owed
- New credit
- Different types of credit accounts you have
When you're just starting out, credit bureaus often don't have enough information to give you an accurate score. That's why it's essential to start building good credit. So how do you do it?
How to build your credit (& boost your score)
A better credit score opens the door to more options (& better terms) on loans & lines of credit. So how do you start on a path to a healthy credit score? Here's what you can do:
- Make timely payments - Paying your bills on time is a crucial part of building your credit. That's because your payment history makes up 35% of your score! Staying on top of payments helps you avoid setbacks (like debt & collections) that hurt your score.
- Keep credit utilization low - Maxing out your credit isn't good. Not only does that limit your available credit, but lenders see it as a risk. Limiting your credit use helps you become eligible for larger credit limits later.
- Avoid applying for multiple lines of credit - Applying for new lines of credit means having a hard pull done. While this only drops your score 5-10 points, they can add up.
- Work with a credit repair company - A simpler alternative to DIY credit improvement is partnering with a credit repair company. Credit experts — like Credit Glory — identify errors and dispute them for you. Making the process easier (& less of a hassle).
Why build your credit w/Credit Glory vs. DIY?
Building your credit yourself is a headache (& time-consuming). Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Start building your credit (& boosting your score) w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Credit Score Improved Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 461-0151 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.