SoFi personal loans come with a lot of benefits. The catch? You need a credit score of 680 (or higher) to qualify. If you're looking to qualify for approval of a SoFi loan, you can start by rebuilding your credit. The easiest way is by finding & disputing errors on your credit report. DIY credit repair is a headache, the pros at Credit Glory make it easy.
What is the minimum credit score to qualify for a SoFi loan?
Qualifying for a SoFi personal loan comes with a lot of perks. Not only are there no fees & low rates, but you also get access to financial advisors and other benefits as well. There's a catch, however. To qualify, you need to have good credit. That means having a credit score of at least 680 (or higher). Does your credit need some help? Not to worry, there are steps you can take to improve it (& boost your score). That way, you not only qualify for a SoFi loan but also get the best terms (& lower interest rates).
How to build your credit & get the best terms
If you're struggling to raise your credit score, it may be due to inaccurate items on your report. According to the FTC, 1 in 5 people has errors on their report hurting their score! To get the best terms on a SoFi loan, here are a few things you can do before you apply.
- Check your credit report for errors - Finding mistakes on your credit report means knowing what to look for. Be sure to double-check personal info, account details, & balance accuracy.
- Ask for verification - If you think a negative mark is on your report in error, have it verified. If the collection agency can't provide evidence, you have grounds to dispute it.
- Write a dispute letter - Sending a dispute letter to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion, & Experian) is your next course of action. Be sure to include what you are disputing, support your evidence for having it removed, and ask them to remove it.
- Work with a credit repair company - A simpler alternative to DIY credit improvement is partnering with a credit repair company. Credit experts — like Credit Glory — identify errors and dispute them for you. Making the process easier (& less of a hassle).
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs. DIY?
Removing your credit reports errors helps improve your credit, so you qualify for better terms on a SoFi loan. However, DIY credit repair is a headache (& time-consuming). Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Qualify for a SoFi Loan w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Credit Score Improved Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 461-0151 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.