An EIDL loan can be essential for the survival of your business. Fortunately, if your credit score is 570 (or higher) you can qualify for an EIDL loan. If your credit score needs help, don't worry, you can start rebuilding your credit. The easiest way is w/help from a credit professional like Credit Glory.
What kind of credit score do you need to qualify for an EIDL loan?
The Covid-19 pandemic has affected the finances of a lot of businesses. Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) are designed to help small businesses stay afloat financially. However, unlike PPP loans, your credit score determines whether you qualify for an EIDL. So, what credit score do you need for approval?
You need to have a credit score of 570 (or higher) to boost your odds of approval. A higher credit score helps not only increase your chances of approval but it often helps you get better terms. If your credit score needs some help, don't worry. You have options to boost your score and get the best terms.
How to build your credit & get the best terms
If you're struggling to raise your credit score, it may be due to inaccurate negative marks on your report. According to the FTC, 1 in 5 people have errors on their report hurting their score! To boost your chances for an EIDL loan, here are a few things you can do.
- Check your credit report for errors - Finding mistakes on your credit report means knowing what to look for. Be sure to double-check personal info, account details, & balance accuracy.
- Ask for verification - If you think a negative mark is on your report in error, have it verified. If the collection agency can't provide evidence, you have grounds to dispute it.
- Write a dispute letter - Sending a dispute letter to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion, & Experian) is your next course of action. Be sure to include what you are disputing, support your evidence for having it removed, and ask them to remove it.
- Work with a credit repair company - A simpler alternative to DIY credit improvement is partnering with a credit repair company. Credit experts — like Credit Glory — identify errors and dispute them for you. Making the process easier (& less of a hassle).
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs. DIY?
Removing your credit report's errors helps improve your credit, so you qualify for better loan terms. However, DIY credit repair is a headache (& time-consuming). Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Qualify for better loan terms with help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Credit Score Improved Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 461-0151 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.