Verified Collections Expert
Learn how paid collections hurt your credit (& how to remove them). Find out how Credit Glory makes the dispute process easy (& fast).
Collections on your credit report hurt your score. Even if you pay them! Is there a way to remove them? You can dispute errors on your report yourself. The easiest (& fastest) way is working with a credit repair pro — like Credit Glory.
Why are paid collections still on my credit report?
You paid your debt — why are collections still on your credit? Collections stay on your credit report for 7 years, even if you pay them. Since payment history is 35% of your credit score, collections on your credit report do serious damage.
Can you remove paid collections from your credit report?
While you can't dispute verified debts, you can dispute errors on your report. Finding inaccuracies can be tricky, so what do you look for? Common areas to check for errors include:
- Inaccuracies w/account status
Finding these errors is tricky (& time-consuming). Working with a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) speeds up & simplifies the process.
What can you do to remove paid collections (& what is the easiest way)?
Inaccurate collections hurt your credit — luckily, you have options. Weighing your options before you start is essential to find the easiest way to remove errors.
- Negotiate a pay for delete agreement - In some cases, negotiating a pay for delete agreement may get the debt removed from your credit report. Be careful, though. This approach isn't guaranteed — and falls in an ethical gray area.
- Request validation (& DIY credit repair) - You have the right to dispute inaccuracies on your credit report. If the negative item can't be validated, your next step is to dispute it. Unfortunately, DIY credit repair can be a headache (& it's time-consuming).
- Partner w/a credit repair pro - Looking for errors & disputing a collection yourself is stressful. Improving your credit with professional help is less of a hassle than DIY. Credit repair experts (like Credit Glory) know what to look for, making the dispute process easier.
Bottom line (& next steps)
Dealing with a debt you can't pay is stressful — but it doesn't have to be. No matter where you are in the process, you have options available. While you can identify and dispute errors yourself, but it's challenging (& time-consuming). If you're looking for an easier way to remove inaccurate collections, partner with a credit repair pro — like Credit Glory.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate collections (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days)
Boost your score with Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!