Requesting a credit increase has a lot of benefits. The catch? It also means a hard pull of your credit. One hard pull won't do too much damage to your credit, but multiple pulls will. If inaccurate hard pulls are hurting your score you can dispute them. The easiest way is w/help from a pro like Credit Glory.
Will requesting a credit increase drop your score?
Increasing your credit limit has a lot of benefits. Not only is it a way to help improve your credit, but it also opens the door for better options on loans. However, often times when you apply for a credit increase, lenders do a hard pull of your credit.
This drops your score by 5-10 points. One hard inquiry won't affect you much, but multiple will. If your credit score is being dragged down by several hard inquiries, be sure to verify them. You can dispute inaccurate negative marks & it's easiest w/help from a pro (like Credit Glory).
How to build your credit (& boost your score)
If you're struggling to raise your credit score, it may be due to inaccurate negative marks on your report. According to the FTC, 1 in 5 people have errors on their report hurting their score! To get the boost your chances for a credit line increase, here are a few things you can do.
- Check your credit report for errors - Finding mistakes on your credit report means knowing what to look for. Be sure to double-check personal info, account details, & balance accuracy.
- Ask for verification - If you think a negative mark is on your report in error, have it verified. If the collection agency can't provide evidence, you have grounds to dispute it.
- Write a dispute letter - Sending a dispute letter to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion, & Experian) is your next course of action. Be sure to include what you are disputing, support your evidence for having it removed, and ask them to remove it.
- Work with a credit repair company - A simpler alternative to DIY credit improvement is partnering with a credit repair company. Credit experts — like Credit Glory — identify errors and dispute them for you. Making the process easier (& less of a hassle).
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs. DIY?
Removing your credit report's errors helps improve your credit, so you qualify for a better credit limit (& rates) on a Credit One card. However, DIY credit repair is a headache (& time-consuming). Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Qualify for better credit limits (& terms) with help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Credit Score Improved Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 461-0151 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.