Your score dropped after buying a car due to hard inquiries. Each credit report the auto loan lender pull adds 1 new hard inquiry, and each hard inquiry lowers your score up to 10 FICO points. A single car loan application could lower your score up to 30 points.
There are 6 main reasons why your Credit Score dropped.
- You spent more money with your credit cards.
- You missed a payment on one of your accounts.
- A negative mark appeared on your credit report.
- An old credit card account closed.
- You paid off loans (student, card, personal, etc).
- You recently applied for a new loan or card (and a hard inquiry appeared on your report).
- In all of these scenarios, the #1 way to find out which affected your score drop is by reviewing your report with a professional.
In all of these scenarios, the #1 way to find out which affected your score drop is by reviewing your report with a professional.
Get Your Credit Score Improved Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (866-259-0327) or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.