Applying for a loan w/ Delta County Credit Union?
Whether you're applying for an auto, mortgage, or personal loan, Delta County Credit Union has extremely competitive rates. The problem? You need great credit to get those loan terms (if you want your best rates). Your first step to determine if you're eligible for top-tier rates is to pull your Credit Report.
You can review your Credit Report and find every inaccurate (and can potentially get removed), or contact a Credit Repair company, like Credit Glory, to walk you through that entire process.
You can schedule a free consultation with Credit Glory, or call one of their Credit Specialists, here ((855) 938-3044 ➔).
Delta County Credit Union Main Office
- ADDRESS: 2600 1st Ave S
- CITY, STATE ZIP CODE: Escanaba, MI 49829
- COUNTRY: United States
- COUNTY: Delta
- PHONE: 906-786-7213
- WEBSITE: http://www.deltacountycu.com
- CEO/MANAGER: Brenda Lippens
Delta County Credit Union History & Information
- CREDIT UNION NAME: DELTA COUNTY
- CHARTER NUMBER: 62454
- CREDIT UNION TYPE: FISCU
- CREDIT UNION STATUS: Active
- CORPORATE CREDIT UNION: No
- CREDIT UNION CHARTER YEAR: 1960
- CURRENT CHARTER ISSUE DATE: 21916
- DATE INSURED: 27375
- CHARTER STATE: Michigan
- REGION: 1 - Eastern
- FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP TYPE: Non-Federal Credit Union
- LOW INCOME DESIGNATION: No
- MEMBER OF FHLB: No
- ASSETS: 140900844
- PEER GROUP: 5 - $100,000,000 to less than $500,000,000
- NUMBER OF MEMBERS: 12860