To qualify for a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you need to have good credit (720 or higher). Looking to get one but your credit needs work? Fortunately, you have options for improving your score. The easiest option? Teaming up w/a reputable credit repair company like Credit Glory.
What is the minimum credit score to qualify for a Chase Sapphire Reserve card?
Having a Chase Sapphire Reserve card comes with a lot of benefits. Cardholders enjoy no blackout dates, redeemable points, & the ability to combine points from other Chase cards. There's a catch though. To qualify, you need to have good credit. That means having a credit score of at least 720 (or higher).
Does your credit need some help? Not to worry, there are steps you can take to improve it (& boost your score). That way, you not only qualify for a Chase Sapphire Reserve card but also get the best terms (& lower interest rates).
How to build your credit & get the best terms
If you're struggling to raise your credit score, it may be due to inaccurate items on your report. According to the FTC, 1 in 5 people has errors on their report hurting their score! To get the best terms on a Chase Sapphire Reserve card, here are a few things you can do before you apply.
- Check your credit report for errors - Finding mistakes on your credit report means knowing what to look for. Be sure to double-check personal info, account details, & balance accuracy.
- Ask for verification - If you think a negative mark is on your report in error, have it verified. If the collection agency can't provide evidence, you have grounds to dispute it.
- Write a dispute letter - Sending a dispute letter to the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion, & Experian) is your next course of action. Be sure to include what you are disputing, support your evidence for having it removed, and ask them to remove it.
- Work with a credit repair company - A simpler alternative to DIY credit improvement is partnering with a credit repair company. Credit experts — like Credit Glory — identify errors and dispute them for you. Making the process easier (& less of a hassle).
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs. DIY?
Removing your credit report's errors helps improve your credit, so you qualify for better terms on a Chase Sapphire Reserve card. However, DIY credit repair is a headache (& time-consuming). Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Qualify for better terms on a Chase Sapphire Unlimited card w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!