Collections have a long-lasting impact on your credit score. Can they be removed before 7 years is up? In some cases, they can. Identifying & disputing errors yourself is tough. An easier alternative? Partnering with a credit repair pro like Credit Glory.
How collections hurt your credit score
Forget to pay a bill? If you let it go too long, it likely winds up as a collection on your credit report. This can drop your score as much as 100 points — and stay on your credit for 7 years! A low credit score means fewer lending options & expensive, high rates on loans. Not good!
Can you remove collections before 7 years is up?
Yes, in some instances, you can. But it's tricky. Removing collections from your credit report is a headache if you DIY. It means getting a copy of your credit report, combing it for errors, & writing dispute letters. Disputing errors with a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) simplifies the process. Their knowledge & experience helps remove inaccurate collections from your report (fast).
Spotting common errors (& what to look for)
Identifying errors can be difficult — especially if you don't know what to look for. The best way to find errors is by checking:
- Account numbers
- Status of the account
- If the account is up to date
If you have found an inaccurate collection, request validation for the debt. If the collection agency can't prove the debt is yours, dispute it.
Why disputing inaccurate collections is important
Inaccurate collections on your credit report have serious consequences. That's why it's important to dispute & remove them. A strong credit score opens the door to things like:
- Better options for mortgages, personal, & auto loans
- Qualifying for lower (& better) interest rates
- Faster approval on loans (great for financial emergencies)
While you can identify and dispute errors yourself, it's challenging (& time-consuming). Credit repair pros (like Credit Glory) make finding and disputing errors fast (& easy).
Bottom line (& why it matters for you)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative (that's less hassle)? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate collections (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Boost your score with Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!