Nobody wants collections on their credit report, is there a way to remove them? While a no contract letter might seem like an option, there's easier ways to dispute collections. The easiest? Working with a credit repair expert like Credit Glory!
What is a no contract dispute letter?
If you're dealing with debt collectors, you may have heard you can remove collections with a no contract dispute letter. What is it? It's a way of disputing collections on the theory that since your original debt was sold, it cancelled the contract & your obligation to pay.
Should you use a no contract dispute letter?
Dispute letters are good ways to remove errors from your credit report. However, you might should reconsider a no contract letter. Why? Even though you don't have a contract w/the debt collector, the original creditor can sell your contract. Disputing a valid debt could mean not only does it stay on your report — but the collection agency may start taking action.
Better alternatives to a no contract dispute letter
While a no contract dispute letter may not be your best option, there's other ways you can deal w/debt collectors. If you're trying to improve your credit (& boost your score) you can:
- Negotiate a settlement - In some cases, you may be able to negotiate a settlement with the debt collector. Debt settlement agreements often allow you to make a lump-sum payment in return for settling the debt. However, it shows up on your credit report that the debt was not paid in full — which hurts your score.
- Verify the debt - Debt records aren't always accurate — and you don't want to be stuck with a debt that isn't yours. Having the debt verified is essential. Not only does the collection agency have to provide proof it's yours, but if they don't, you can dispute it.
- Dispute the debt - If there's no evidence proving the debt is yours, you can dispute it. Sending a dispute letter to credit bureaus with evidence for your claim to get it removed. A faster (& easier) alternative is having a credit repair company (like Credit Glory) dispute it for you.
Why disputing inaccurate collections is important
Inaccurate collections on your credit report have serious consequences. That's why it's crucial to dispute & remove them. A strong credit score opens the door to things like:
- Better options for mortgages, personal, & auto loans
- Qualifying for lower (& better) interest rates
- Faster approval on loans (great for financial emergencies)
While you can identify and dispute errors yourself, it's challenging (& time-consuming). Credit repair pros (like Credit Glory) make finding and disputing errors fast (& easy).
Bottom line (& why it matters for you)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative (that's less hassle)? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs. DIY?
Removing inaccurate collections (& other errors) helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Remove inaccurate collections with help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!