Bankruptcy is bad news for you credit — and it doesn't stop there. It also makes renting a new home challenging too. So what can you do? Rebuilding your credit improves your chances & gives you more options for renting. DIY credit repair is an option, but it's easier w/help from a pro like Credit Glory.
Does bankruptcy make it harder to find a new home?
Going through bankruptcy is stressful, and it can add extra stress if you're looking for a new home. While you can still rent a home or apartment, you might be facing limited options. Why? Because bankruptcy does long-lasting damage to your credit. It drops your credit score by over 100 points! This can make a big difference when trying to rent a new home or apartment.
What your credit score means when renting
Many landlords check your credit during an application to make sure you can make timely payments. If your credit score is poor, you might get turned down. Why? Because having bankruptcies and other debts, are red flags for late payments. The best way to improve your chances of renting a new home is by rebuilding your credit. You can repair your credit yourself, but it's often easier w/help from a pro — like Credit Glory.
What to do to rebuild your credit after bankruptcy (& boost your score)
While bankruptcy can discharge debts, it seriously hurts your credit score. Luckily there are ways to minimize the impact of bankruptcy and start repairing your credit.
- Monitor your credit - Keeping an eye on your credit is an essential step in rebuilding it. It helps you track any progress you make as well as helps you quickly identify any errors and inaccuracies.
- Verify information - According to the FTC, 20% of the population has at least one error on their credit report. Inaccurate negative marks hurt your score. That's why it's vital to verify info on your report.
- Check your credit report for errors - Before you can dispute an error, you have to find it first. You can find common errors in personal info, account status, and balance & data mistakes.
- Dispute inaccuracies - Once you have found errors, you can dispute them. This means gathering evidence, writing a dispute letter to all 3 credit bureaus, & waiting.
Bottom line (& next steps)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate negative items helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Rebuild your credit after bankruptcy with help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Bankruptcy Removed Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 766-4803 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.