Even if your bankruptcy is dismissed it still hurts your credit. Your score can drop by as much as 200 points & it stays on for up to 10 years! Luckily, you can remove it if it's inaccurate. While you can find & dispute errors yourself, teaming up with a credit repair pro (like Credit Glory) makes it easier.
What is a dismissed bankruptcy?
If you're dealing with debts you can't pay back, bankruptcy can be an option for a fresh financial start. However, to clear your debts, the court needs to discharge them. If they don't, and they dismiss it, creditors can continue to pursue the debt. That's not even the worst part.
Can a dismissed bankruptcy hurt your credit?
Whether your bankruptcy is dismissed or your debt is discharged, the 3 major credit bureaus treat bankruptcies the same. That means even if your debts aren't cleared by bankruptcy, your credit score can nose dive up to 200 points! It gets worse. It can stay on for up to 10 years. So what can you do?
How to remove a dismissed bankruptcy (& boost your score)
Verified bankruptcies can't be removed from your credit report. However, you can remove them if they're inaccurate. Finding & disputing these mistakes can be tricky. Here's how you can do it.
- Check your credit report for errors - Before you can dispute an error, you have to find it first. You can find common errors in personal info, account status, and balance & data mistakes.
- Verify information - According to the FTC, 20% of the population has at least one error on their credit report. Inaccurate negative marks hurt your score. That's why it's important to verify the info on your report.
- Dispute inaccuracies - Once you have found errors, you can dispute them. This means gathering evidence, writing a dispute letter to all 3 credit bureaus, & waiting.
- Work w/a credit repair professional - Finding and disputing errors yourself is a hassle. Teaming up with a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) simplifies the process. They know what to look for & help you avoid costly mistakes, so you can easily boost your credit.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate negative items helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first
Start rebuilding your credit today w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Bankruptcy Removed Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 766-4803 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.