Filing for chapter 13 bankruptcy might seem like a good option for dealing w/debt. However, it does serious damage to your credit score. It can stay on for up to 10 years! Luckily, there's ways to start rebuilding your credit (& boost your score). The easiest way is by working w/a pro like Credit Glory.
What is a chapter 13 bankruptcy (& what does it mean for your credit)?
Swimming in debt is stressful. Filing for chapter 13 bankruptcy might seem like your only option. On the upside, chapter 13 allows you to discharge debts & protect your property from seizure. The downside? It does serious damage to your credit.
Bankruptcy sinks your credit score, and a chapter 13 can stay on for up to 10 years! Poor credit makes qualifying for loans and lines of credit difficult. Often your only options are ones with expensive, high-interest rates.
Can you remove Chapter 13?
While you can't dispute an accurate Chapter 13, you can dispute errors on your report. Finding inaccuracies can be tricky, so what do you look for? Common inaccuracies with bankruptcies include:
- Discharged debts still showing a balance
- Inaccuracies w/account status
- Fraudulent accounts
- Expired bankruptcies still showing up
- Data mistakes
Finding these errors is tricky (& time-consuming). Working with a credit repair expert (like Credit Glory) speeds up & simplifies the process.
How to rebuild your credit after a Chapter 13
Rebuilding your credit after filing for Chapter 13 can be challenging. Luckily there are ways to minimize the impact of bankruptcy and start fixing your credit.
- Monitor your credit - Keeping an eye on your credit is an essential step in rebuilding it. It helps you track any progress you make as well as helps you quickly identify any errors and inaccuracies.
- Verify information - According to the FTC, 20% of the population has at least one error on their credit report. Inaccurate negative marks hurt your score. That's why it's important to verify info on your report.
- Check your credit report for errors - Before you can dispute an error, you have to find it first. You can find common errors in personal info, account status, and balance & data mistakes.
- Dispute inaccuracies - Once you have found errors, you can dispute them. This means gathering evidence, writing a dispute letter to all 3 credit bureaus, & waiting.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate negative items helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Start building better credit (& boost your score) with Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Bankruptcy Removed Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 766-4803 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.