Bankruptcy might be an option for debt relief & a fresh financial start. You can file again as long as a certain amount of time has passed. The catch? It still hurts your credit. Repairing your credit after a bankruptcy helps you avoid filing again. DIY credit repair is an option but it's easier w/help from a pro like Credit Glory.
How many times can you file for bankruptcy?
Swimming in debt? Bankruptcy can be an option for a fresh financial start. If you're still having debt problems after bankruptcy, you can file again. The catch? What type of bankruptcy you filed and how long since you filed play big factors. In some cases, you have to wait up to 8 years before you can file again!
What happens when you file for bankruptcy more than once?
Filing for bankruptcy more than once has a serious impact on your credit score. Bankruptcies can tank your score by over 100 points and stay on for up to 10 years. Multiple bankruptcies make it difficult to build your credit, which is bad news.
Poor credit makes it challenging to qualify for loans & lines of credit. The ones you do qualify for often come with high (& expensive) interest rates. So what can you do?
Ways to rebuild your credit after bankruptcy (& boost your score)
While bankruptcy can discharge debts, it seriously hurts your credit score. Luckily there are ways to minimize the impact of bankruptcy and start repairing your credit.
- Monitor your credit - Keeping an eye on your credit is an essential step in rebuilding it. It helps you track any progress you make as well as helps you quickly identify any errors and inaccuracies.
- Verify information - According to the FTC, 20% of the population has at least one error on their credit report. Inaccurate negative marks hurt your score. That's why it's important to verify the info on your report.
- Check your credit report for errors - Before you can dispute an error, you have to find it first. You can find common errors in personal info, account status, and balance & data mistakes.
- Dispute inaccuracies - Once you have found errors, you can dispute them. This means gathering evidence, writing a dispute letter to all 3 credit bureaus, & waiting.
Bottom line (& next steps)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate negative items helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Start rebuilding your credit after bankruptcy w/help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Bankruptcy Removed Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 766-4803 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.