Filing for bankruptcy is a long process, but it starts as soon as you submit a bankruptcy petition. Before you file a bankruptcy petition, you might want to reconsider. Why? Bankruptcy has a serious long-lasting impact on your credit. Luckily, you have other options for dealing w/debt. The easiest option is disputing mistakes (& boosting your score) w/Credit Glory.
What is a bankruptcy petition (& does it hurt your credit)?
Overwhelmed by outstanding debt? Declaring bankruptcy is an option for a fresh start. Filing for bankruptcy means you have to file a petition. A bankruptcy petition has all of your financial information to start moving forward.
Voluntary & Involuntary Bankruptcy Petitions
While you can file for bankruptcy yourself with a voluntary petition, involuntary bankruptcy petitions are bad news. That happens when a creditor forces you into bankruptcy to collect a debt. Not good! Luckily, you have options for dealing with bankruptcy.
Better alternatives to bankruptcy
If bankruptcy seems like your only option for removing debts, don't worry. You have other (easier) options. If you're looking for alternatives, you can try:
- Negotiating a settlement - In some cases, you may be able to negotiate a settlement with the debt collector. Debt settlement agreements often allow you to make a lump-sum payment in return for settling the debt. However, it shows up on your credit report that the debt was not paid in full — which hurts your score.
- Verifying the debt - Debt records aren't always accurate — and you don't want to be stuck with a debt that isn't yours. Having the debt verified is essential. Not only does the collection agency have to provide proof it's yours, but if they don't, you can dispute it.
- Disputing the debt - If there's no evidence proving the debt is yours, you can dispute it. Sending a dispute letter to credit bureaus with evidence for your claim to get it removed. A faster (& easier) alternative is having a credit repair company (like Credit Glory) dispute it for you.
Bottom line (& next steps)
While you can check your credit, look for errors, and dispute them yourself, it takes time (& hard work). Looking for an easier alternative? Consider working with a credit repair expert — like Credit Glory. They do the work for you, so you don't have to.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Glory vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate negative items helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Glory is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier - Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Glory helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money - An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Glory helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support - Credit Glory has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Glory even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).
Start enjoying better credit today with help from Credit Glory
Disputing negative items on your credit report is hard work! It takes a lot of time, effort, organization, and follow up. The good news? Our team of credit repair professionals is here to simplify everything! Let your dedicated credit repair expert relieve you of the stress, hassle, and time needed to fight your inaccuracies and boost your credit score (FAST!)
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that empowers consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2021 and beyond.
Call us at (855) 938-3044 or set up a consultation to get started, today!
Get Your Bankruptcy Removed Professionally
In some cases, we recommend speaking with a Credit Repair professional to analyze your credit report. It's so much less stress, hassle, and time to let professionals identify the reasons for your score drop.
If you're looking for a reputable company to increase your credit score, we recommend Credit Glory. Call them on (833) 766-4803 or setup a consultation with them. They also happen to have incredible customer service.
Credit Glory is a credit repair company that helps everyday Americans remove inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable, unauthorized, or fraudulent negative items from their credit report. Their primary goal is empowering consumers with the opportunity and knowledge to reach their financial dreams in 2020 and beyond.